As a State Institution, DOCUTAH is following not only CDC guidelines but also all guidelines created by the State of Utah and Dixie State University as well as adhering to Megaplex policies to keep our patrons, filmmakers and staff safe.
- DOCUTAH considered options for this year, but a virtual festival was not viable, nor did we feel it met the standards we had developed over the years for both a filmmaker and audience experience.
- We are aware of all concerns patrons might have with regard to Covid 19 and are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our audiences.
- DOCUTAH and the Megaplex Theaters are following the most stringent guidelines presented by the CDC, State, Local and University.
- The Megaplex Theaters update their precautions on a regular basis based on conditions on the ground. Those guidelines may be found at https://www.megaplextheatres.com/i/reopening
- Theater staff are wearing masks and sanitizing theaters between showings
- Reduced capacity spacing is in place and masks are required
- As a State Institution, DSU DOCUTAH is obligated to follow safety protocols.
- Dixie State University Covid Response Plan is updated regularly and may be found at https://wellness.dixie.edu/coronavirus-information/
- The University is open and adhering to all protocols and therefore DOCUTAH is able to go live.
- Masks are required in close situations on campus and the theaters are requiring masks
- We understand that not all patrons will feel comfortable attending, but look forward to welcoming you back next year.
The Dixie State University Covid Response Plan may be found at https://wellness.dixie.edu/coronavirus-information/
The Megaplex Theaters are updating their guidelines on a regular basis for capacity control and spacing. At the moment masks are required to enter the theaters. Please click below to keep updated on Megaplex precautions.
Statement from the Megaplex Theaters
All Megaplex Theatres locations are now open.
UNITED TOGETHER IN OUR PLEDGE FOR A CLEAN, SAFE EXPERIENCE
Many things have changed this year but our commitment to creating the best movie-going experience anywhere has stayed the same. As part of our ongoing efforts to exceed the highest possible standards, we’ve joined the Cinema Safe Program. Please take a moment to review the details here and become familiar with the measures we’ve taken to ensure the safety and well-being of every team member and guest.